This past year I had my first garden- and I think it was a success! My amazing sis-in-law Ashley and I each got a plot next to each other through the Cache Valley Community Garden. Our plots were together so we shared the space and grew carrots, beets, onions, cucumbers, zucchini, summer squash, pumpkins, acorn squash, green beans, tomatillos, peppers, potatoes, big and little tomatoes, and we attempted and failed at growing watermelon. They are only about the size of a baseball. It was a good experience and I sure love garden veggies. We had to go harvest a bunch of stuff because it was going to be too cold. I just love how colorful it was. And these pictures are only about half of what we got just that day! I think next year I won't grow so much zucchini- we had it coming out our ears!


2 comments:
You are amazing! I have the coolest sisters-in-law. They know how to grow a garden, that's for sure :) Good work ladies!
wow I'm jealous ha ha ha we should have done that 3 years ago! ;)
Post a Comment