HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECKY!
So Saturday was my best friend's/ sister's 21 birthday. Becca has been like a second half since 7th grade. We grew up next door to each other and it is through her brother that I met my amazing husband. She is so much fun to be around and always so nice to everyone. Since we both don't have sisters we have claimed each other as such. I love her and miss getting to see her everyday.
So for her birthday we went to Spoon Me. You get a free one on your birthday. Becca insists that the spoons are edible because someone told her they were. So she spent the next hour trying to chew through part of the spoon. Yummy. Sarah and Corey joined us as well. After was a girl party at the Riv. There was dancing and Pazookies.
It is so exciting because I finished finals on Friday. Yahoo!!! I wish Mike were done, but he finishes next week, the same time that he starts classes at BYU. I can't believe that I am finishing up college. I had to submit my graduation application because I am walking in August. Crazy!
1 comment:
it is like we share a sister. what a ka-wink-a-dink! looks like fun!
Post a Comment