Friday, January 29, 2010

Disneyland Quilts

THIS
PLUS THIS
AND MORE OF THIS
EQUALS THE FINISHED PROJECT OF THIS

AND THIS
(CLOSE UP OF THAT)

WHICH WILL TAKE US HERE!!!
So this past month I have been living in my old purple bedroom on a blow up mattress in Alpine, while Mike has been loving school at USU in Logan. I couldn't make it if I only had work to keep me occupied, so I have used this as a good excuse to spend some time with old hobbies. Well, I heard that Disneyland was giving away passes for their "Give a Day, Get a Day" promotion. You give a day of service through one of there sponsored organizations and they send you a day ticket. So this was a great chance to work on some projects and provide service. Plus now we have an excuse to go to Disneyland! :)
They other exciting news is I HAVE A JOB IN LOGAN! (Can you tell I am excited?) I am very excited to be able to see Mike everyday and to start working as an RN. I will be apart of the new RN residency program in Logan (guinea pigs...) So it is only a temporary job, as the program is only 10 weeks, but it I know it will get my foot in the door and open up more opportunities later on.


1 comment:

Laura said...

Ewww I heard about that Disneyland thing too...I might have to do it so we can get down there too. Let me know how long it takes to get your tickets!