An unfortunate series of events left me computer less and behind in the blogging world. Well after a great christmas and a new computer I am back in business and am once again connected to the online world :) So exciting things since my last post. First of all- Mike had a scan on December 15 and is still CANCER FREE. Yay, right?
Mike and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary. Crazy! I am more in love with him then ever. :)
We had a great Thanksgiving, we had our great friends the Verlegers come down.
We had a great Gottfredson family Christmas. Complete with breakfast, carols, the nativity, and gingerbread houses.
My amazing brother Eric came back from his mission in Uganda and Ethiopia. It has been so fun to have him back and it was fun to see so much family that came to see him as well.


Before Christmas some of the Gottfredson siblings (all the fun ones that is) went down to the Spanish Fork Hot Pots. Mike and I were the only ones who had gone before. It was so fun to hang out in a natural hot tub.

And of course, Christmas was great. I had to work Christmas night, and so leaving my family at 1pm to go back to Logan by myself was LAME, but other then that, Christmas was great. It has been so nice for Mike to have a break from school.
And the last mentionable was Mikes brother leaving on his mission. Yay Jason, he is going to Brazil and will do awesome!
1 comment:
Hey! We're in your blog! Cool! That makes us, like, famous, right? :) Thanks again for sharing your familia... it was so fun & we'll never forget it!
Post a Comment