Monday, September 2, 2013

7 months and growing!

Daniel is already 7 months! I can't believe it. He is so fun and so cute. 
He is always smiling (unless you put him on his tummy), he laughs, loves to sit up, loves music, hates napping, and is so much fun. 


I have failed at blogging lately. One of the joys of having a baby and a husband in school is cutting back wherever possible to save money- including internet. So it makes it much harder to blog :)

Life is going great for us. I love being a mom. We had a great summer. We managed to venture a trip up to Washington.  It was fantastic in Olympic National Park, we then headed over to Seattle. 
 Mike was busy with work and school over the summer and has started his graduate program. We are hoping we have just a year left of coursework and then a thesis. I am surviving the night shift- kinda. Life is swell :)

No comments: