happy birthday danny-boy
Wow. I can't believe it has been a year. I can't imagine life without this little guy.
At 12 months he is always on the move, the only time he sits still is to "read" his books, which he absolutely loves. He has an adorable raspy voice and is a little chatter box full of various noises, with his only discernible word being "Mama and Dada" said only in times of distress. He is a sucker for music and still will calm down to the Primary songs. He loves sitting at the piano and pounding away. He is quite opinionated and strong-willed for such a little boy!
His laugh and hysterical giggles melt my heart. I could look into his big brown eyes all day. He has a new cheesy smile that greets me in the morning. We are best buds and I love that I get to spend my days with him. He is not a snuggler and I always think about stealing him from his crib the nights Mike is on campus late to have a chance to hold him close. I have had so much fun looking back on this incredible year and can't believe how much his personality has developed, and how quickly he has grown and changed. This year he turned Mike and I from a couple in to a little family- and I love it.




No comments:
Post a Comment