This last weekend was such a nice change of pace and a celebration! Michael turned 24 on Friday the 13th. I guess he is just lucky like that. In the morning we had a birthday breakfast with crepes, pres

ents and streamers. Originally it was going to be a surprise because I had been scheduled to work. I got it switched and in the mean time Mike scheduled his root canal. I don't know why he would willingly schedule a root canal on his birthday... oh well. So it wasn't much of a surprise but it was still fun. Mike got lucky charms (his favorite) and Risk. So that night we hung out with some of Mike's best friends Dave, Jen and Terry. We attempted to watch a movie, but ended up just hanging out in Alpine.
Saturday we went up to Alpine for a birthday breakfast at Mike's parents house. It was a really good Valentines Day. We went to Mike's favorite
place for dinner and then ended up watching the BBC version of Sense and Sensibility. I decided it belongs with my favorite. It was so fun to have a wonderful husband to spend Valentines with. He is so sweet to me and I am so lucky!!
1 comment:
don't you just love fun weekends like that! sorry about the whole movie part. well get excited for another fun weekend in st. george!
Post a Comment