Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sunday Dinner



So after getting 7 crockpots for our wedding I decided I would actually try and use one. The results were delicious.  We put a roast with carrots, and potatoes in with it to cook.  It made our apartment smell so good after we got back from church. The plan was to have my old roommates come over for dinner because some of them hadn't even seen our place yet. We got this awesome table from my great grandparents that can add up to 4 leaves (which would take up our entire apartment). We ended up just adding 2 and moving the table to take up the family room for the six of us. Mike was a little outnumbered but it was so fun to catch up and be with all my roommates again. And I decided that the crockpot is a glorious invention, so easy and so good. 

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

thanks for ditching. hope your dinner was fun but we missed you.