Monday, June 15, 2009

Leaving to Logan

Logan here we come. So we are moving to Logan... next year.  After I graduate in December we are going to move up there so that Mike can go to school at Utah State. They have his degree there because he wants to be a landscape architecture. Well I had kind of planned out life in Provo for the next few years, so it threw me for a loop. Since I had never been there, we decided to use one of the rare Saturdays we both have off to travel up north.
My first impression of Logan is that the drive through the canyon to get there was beautiful. Then you drive through a bunch of cows.  We were starving and so we ended up eating at Fredricos. It was a fun pizza place. We then went up Logan Canyon and hiked to the wind caves. Earlier that morning Mike and I had gone for a run. 7.5 miles up the steepest hills in Provo, so it made the hike to the caves more brutal then it should have been. 
Our other stops included the hospital, since I will be planning on getting a job there once I pass boards. It was very small and older compared to Utah Valley. The other stops included the Logan Temple, and of course the Rock Gym.  I really miss rock climbing and since getting married I have not had time or money to do it, but once I'm done with school I will for sure be back into it. Overall I think I will be pretty excited. My brother and sister-in-law will also be up there with their cute kids and so it will just be a Gottfredson party!

1 comment:

Jeff and Rach said...

Remember, Spencer is going to school up at USU this fall.