Thursday, May 21, 2009

Mike Hearts Trees

This Spring Mike has been able to take a residential landscape class.  He loves it.  I have decided that it is really good that he has decided to make landscaping his career. He gets so excited talking about trees and designing. I am just happy he has found something that he loves. 
For his class he had to go to a garden. So we used this as an excuse to go the Thanksgiving Point gardens. It is absolutely beautiful there. I loved the chance to go on a fun date. Last summer we went on a date to the gardens.  It was the first week we started dating, and I was already head over heels for Mike.  I remember loving the way Mike talked about the garden.  I wanted him to hold my hand, but he chose to wait. Worked out great for me :-) 
Tomorrow is our 6 month anniversary.  It has been an amazing six months. I can't believe that I am so lucky to be married to such an amazing man.  He is so wonderful to me, and puts up with all my craziness. I love him :-)

2 comments:

Chris and Christina said...

6 months already? where has the time flown! hope you have a great N400 in wendover, WAHOO!

Ashley said...

Yeah for six months and tree school!! We'll be bestest friends in Logan, right?