The first part of June was really busy. I was either working my shifts or out of town. First on the agenda was the wonderful wedding of Mike's brother Chris to Jade Jolley. The wedding was beautiful and I am so glad that Jade is my new sis-in-law. We had mutual friends in high school and were in chamber choir and I feel like I have known her for a very long time. 

Isn't she gorgeous?
This was from Chamber Choir's trip to NYC in high school. She is obviously enjoying the cake :)
It was fun to be able to have all the family together. I only have 2 brothers, so it has been so fun to have all of these cute girls as my sisters!
The next week we went down to St. George to celebrate my Grandma's 85th birthday. The highlight of my summer used to be our annual Stevens' family reunion, and it has been so long since we have all been together. It was fun to catch up with some cousins- even if it was a brief trip.
My Dad wanted to fit in a mountain bike ride. I have to admit, I failed. I was hot, nauseated and turned back before the end of the trail (I am blaming being preggers on all of that)
The week after St. George we had our first annual Gottfredson family reunion with Mike's immediate family. His oldest brother lives in Ohio and we hadn't seen them since they had moved, so it was fun to spend some time all together and to see how much my nieces and nephews had grown up!
And that was my June!


No comments:
Post a Comment