Monday, September 24, 2012

It's A BoY!!

We were so excited to find out we were having a boy. It just makes it so much more real, now that I can imagine my future with a baby boy. I have started to feel the baby move frequently and it so fun. Kind of weird feeling, but I love it. Everything looked great on the ultrasound, and they kept my due date at Feb. 7th. I am starting to feel better and it so nice to not feel nauseated all the time! I am trying to enjoy this stage before I get too awkward and uncomfortable. My back has been hurting for the past two months and I went to the chiropractor and my hip and SI joint were out- and he fixed it! I thought it was crazy I was having so much lower back pain already. Hopefully being pain free lasts awhile. 

Trying to picture my future son. I imagine he will probably end up with dark hair and dark eyes. And maybe my chubby cheeks. Overall somehow a combination of this cute boy and this baby girl...







2 comments:

Laura said...

WOOT! Boys are so fun! They love their mommas

Rebecca McAllister said...

Look at me! I'm on your blog!